East coast muscle now:Arizona muscle needed

This is the white MKI which had the 16v in it.  He lives in the Lee
Apartments.  He's easy to intimidate.  He ripped off another guy on the
Vortex, after some threats he finally coughed up the cash in that case.  I
know $103 isn't all that much loot but it's money I could use right now.  If
everyone can email this guy I think he'll fold.  He's in college and I'm
worried he'll be moving out of the apartment and back home for the summer
soon.

Again, Here's his info:

Matt Cook  a.k.a."yellowfattybean" (vwvortex)
1201 E. Lee St.
Tucson, AZ 85719

Phone # (520)624-0098
email: Smarchweather@aol.com