Head Gasket

I finally got around to putting in my new thermostat with extra holes
lastnight and it seems to have chilled the car out.  I was just about to
reall go take her for a drive when for some reason I checked the back of
the engine and noticed some nice fresh oil.  At best it looks as though
it's coming from right in-between the head and the block, not what I
wanted to see.  However, this is also the area where the the timing-belt
cover curls around the backside a bit.  Would my guess of bad head
gasket be correct in this?  It's not a river of oil pouring out, but
it's enough to leave a noticable ammount under the car after a drive.  I
really can't think of where else the oil could be coming from and I'll
prollie need to take of the timing cover just to get a better look.
Pointers in this area would be nice.  I almost thought I was going to
have a rocco to drive to Cincy, however the toyota with A/C is lookin
purdy nice.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)