16valves of bliss

Welcome, Sister, to the Church of The Free Electrons.  I've been a
member about a year now, with confirmation a mere month ago.  Pastor
TBerk will be proud, I'm sure.

Now, AFA that "German Engineers I'd Like To Slap," well that, Sister,
was mine, all mine.  But it's nice to know I started something, even if
incorrectly attributed.

:)

Ron