ITE Rocco FS

--part1_90.261aabfc.2a1aa2b7_boundary

i stand corrected then. im surprised that you still think the price to be
fully unreasonable. what classes/sanctioning bodies do you race/build for?

In a message dated 5/20/2002 2:32:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
myjunkbox@rogers.com writes:

> LMAO. dont race much do you?
>
> a friend sold his 1976 GT4 rabbit last year for well over 6k. it too was
only
> an 8v and a 1.6L at that. a 1.6L 8v that put out 188 dynoed whp.
>
> building and pricing a true race car isnt like building and pricing a
street
> car. this ITE roc could easily be worth that price with the right setup.

Quite the contrary.  I spend every weekend at the track, I build my own
cars, including  roll cages.

Jay

--part1_90.261aabfc.2a1aa2b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica>i stand corrected then. im surprised that you still think the price to be fully unreasonable. what classes/sanctioning bodies do you race/build for?
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>