ITE Rocco FS

> Quite the contrary.  I spend every weekend at the
> track, I build my own
> cars, including  roll cages.

Jay,

It isn't that I doubt you, but it would be in your
best interest to explain more that you do above. I
know a lot of people who could make that statement,
but I wouldn't consider many of them to be qualified
to say how much a properly-built SCCA Club Racing car
should cost. "Track", "cars", and "cages" can mean
lots of things. A friend who does bull-ring enduros
can make the above statement, and can build a
competitive car for a few hundred dollars by taking
anything that runs and welding a few hundred pounds of
steel tubing into it. But even he knows that is
another world from Improved Touring road racing...

Neal

--- "myjunkbox@rogers.com" <myjunkbox@rogers.com>
wrote:
> > LMAO. dont race much do you?
> >
> > a friend sold his 1976 GT4 rabbit last year for
> well over 6k. it too was only
> > an 8v and a 1.6L at that. a 1.6L 8v that put out
> 188 dynoed whp.
> >
> > building and pricing a true race car isnt like
> building and pricing a street
> > car. this ITE roc could easily be worth that price
> with the right setup.
>

> Quite the contrary.  I spend every weekend at the
> track, I build my own
> cars, including  roll cages.
>

> Jay
>
> --