16valves of love

Hey Breandan,
         WOOHOO and glad to hear it's still behaving. :)

         For the record, I had to turn the mixture screw 1.5 TURNS to get
the idle to smooth out -- it was *that* lean.  Of course, I'm waiting for
my DPR harness so we can really test what's going on.  But at least in the
meantime, Breandan's got himself a fast l'il car!!

Jason