16valves of love

well here we go,
the car is now running correctly, its no longer
running hot, idle is steady at 1000 rpms, and now has
more power than i know what to do with.  so here is
what we did.

started by getting the mixture set.  had to get it
richer.  so we turned it up.  also we noticed that the
idle switch was never being closed.  we adjusted the
throttle cable to solve that problem.  that made the
idle around 800 rpms.  adjusted the ignition timing to
factory specs.  and now the thing actually runs great.
 this all thanks to a good friend named, Jason
Camissa!!  and get this he did take the grill i was
offering.  so i can still bring it to cinnci if anyone
would like to purchase it.

this is what i need to make it run correctly, i need a
new throttle bodie.  mine seems to be sticking a bit.
so if some one could bring one to cinnci i would be
more than willing to purchase it form some one

thanks to everyone expecially Jason C.

Breandan L. McIlwain