throttlebodies are *IN* - wow!

  Now that's some piece of work! Of couse, I'm sitting here looking at;
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/williams892/throttlebodies/shiny%20in%20shiny%20

out2.jpg
    thinking about not only what that is going to drive like (woooo!), but
I'm also thinking about how, with the distributor and wires back in and belt
cover on, I'd like to make a print of an overhead shot.
   Then the aircooled motor sitting above in the background completely grabs
my attention and I forget what I was looking at to begin with; mmm, alloy
degree pulley, high volume oil pump with spin-on filter, chromed or polished
alloy valve covers.  I guess I just can't avoid my VW roots!   : )

sfwilliams@comcast.net writes:

<<  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/williams892/throttlebodies/

 Okay, now I've got to figure out what color to paint my struts/shocks.  >>

   If you can see your shocks, your car's too high!  Better to leave them
yellow IMO.

Carl
77rocco
89fox