San Antonio H2O Show Comments and Pictures

Finally woke up this morning after a really great weekend in San Antonio,
H2O and their Sponsor Cingular Wireless really put on a nice show.
there was more cars then they expected and I hope to see more cars next
year!

TST managed to gather 8 Scirocco in a Field of about 75 Cars. In the
scirocco class Brian Wagner Won the trophy, and it was well earned.

The picture gallery can be found @
http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/cingularh2o/

Sorry to Rob C and Robert C The need for speed called me when I hit the
35w-E split... This Mitsubishi was begging, and wanted to know really how
fast he could not handle to drive :) he was measure, he was tested, he was
found wanting... a Scirocco ... MAUHAHAHA

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco