16valves of mild affection.

Ok, timming is finally right on. But I still have the idle problem, it likes
to idel at about 1700 rpm when pulling up at lights and such. If I ease it
into second a little and roll forward a tad, or if I rool up in like forth
untill it almost stalls before I depress the clutch, the idel will drop down
to 800 rpm and idle pretty smooth. I have checked for vac leaks via ether
spray and found none (intake, an vac lines). It also can be hard to start
still, engine turns well, got good spark and fuel.  If I let it sit five or
ten minutes, it will start, (flooding maybe?. I have had the car running
about a month now, it has all now ignightion from coil to plug, I haven't
done anything with any fuel injection stuff, except new o-rings for the
injectors (had a clean spray pattern so I didn't replace em) Otherwise the
car runs great now that its timming is finnaly on the mark!!
Thanks for all the helpp trying to remady my problems :)