[Re: Teaching someone to drive a stick in your car ]

Yeah, I only did it when we weren't very busy and the customer was having
trouble coming up with the money.  Worked pretty well as a sales technique,
I think.  Part of it was that the automatic cars sucked so badly that I
hated to sell them, and we had very few.

Brian