Has anyone converted their 78-81 MKI to the pre 78 style?

On Fri, 17 May 2002, John C. Worden wrote:

> How knew is your catolog?  the last one I looked at, and the website no longer
> lists them.  I remember it wasn't all that long ago that they did carry
> them though.
Hmm,

My catalog is a few months old, Thats why i mentioned to check as I have a
bunch laying around & cant remember if they are in the newer ones or
not...

But, JC whitney has a habit of rearranging their catalogs all the time &
just because you don't see it doesn't mean they dont have it (sometimes
anyway)

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org