16valves of hatred

this is how i feel about this motor.

here is a deal for everyone,  this car will be in
cinci for the big weekend comming up next month, i
will give a brand new JE DESIGN V8 grille (unpainted)
to the person that can successfully set up my motor.
every one that i have taken this car to has not been
able to get it right, just seems like more problems
show up when they gets there hands on it.  i am sick
and tired of people telling me "your motor is
possesed"  no body has been able to get the motor to
idle below 1700rpms.  i am getting tired of this real
fast, i know i have only had the car back for about a
few weeks but i am tired of the way it is running.
this can be right.

idle is at 1700 and up
when u try to pull out the timing is so retarded that
the car pretty much stalls out and wont run.

getting it started is another story, this is pretty
much impossible to do.  u need to hold your foot to
the floor to get it to start.  and then it still takes
about 30 seconds.  i think i am about to start killing
starters

the grille is up for graps, so if u want it, and can
set up a 16v  please respond so that i know to bring
the grille