[OT] new vehicle weights

> I doubt it since all VW wants know overweight cars
> that need all that luxury.  The Jetta is smaller than
> most competitors and it is still the heaviest.  I
> think it is even heavier than the WRX with AWD.  VW
> doesn't have plans for a light weight sports coupe
> since they probably see a bigger earning market with
> an SUV and Pheaton.

No, WRXs weigh in at 3300 lbs...Jettas are 2800 or more depending on
options.  Minis are 2500.  Currently the lightest car you can buy is a
Honda Insight, 1900 lbs.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox