It's alive!

> There's still a LOT of work to do before it's on the road, but there is
> light at the end of the tunnel!  Look out Ben Harder...   we'll see who's
> 16v is faster!!!

 First of all... CONGRATS Julie!!!  I'm soooo thrilled to hear this great news
and can't wait to see you drive your 16v mk1!  ;)

I can totally understand about the "LOTS" of work left to do... I'm actually
going to be working on my '80 16v tomorrow... it's time to get the brake
lights functioning, the instrument cluster working, and figure out my
vacuum leak issue... but soon enough our 16v mk1's will be ready to pull
up side by side for a little dual.... hehe.  ;)
Hmmm...should be interesting, eh?

Keep up the good work and just drive it to Cincy!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v