hey guys who has a 9a block for sale.

Well I know this place that ships engines for a good price

I got a 3a (complete engine with 115K on it. warrantied 3 months.) for 300$
shipped.
here are the details

He has several ABA, Audi 3A, 1.8T and 9A's for sale.

CAll 1-800-223-7020 Ask for Cory!

Last time I got prices the engines where as follow (now this might of
changed but at least gives you and idea.)

ABA - 500$
3A  - 300$
1.8T 1K Complete - 2000$  <- that one was a amazing price, too bad I had not
enough cash!
1.8T 7K No Wires Harness = 1800$

all engine warrantied 90 Days!
All prices include shipping.