mk1 for sale...again.

I'm sure there are going to be people here that may be getting pissed off at
me for putting my rocco up for sale then deciding to keep it over and over.
Hopefully this is the last time. It's an '81 mk1, 128k miles, 1.8l motor,
blah, blah, blah... Email me for more details. Pics at
http://www.angelfire.com/rock/cubs The only thing that has changed in these
pics is that my wiper is now vertical, I have a VW motorsports sticker on
the windshield, and there is no more carpet. You all also know about my
headlight mishap. Email me at crazyemokid@hotmail.com with any questions.

-MARK