Is an '81 Diesel exhaust manifold "the right one"

--0-679627715-1021429887=:2346

I was overjoyed today when I called my local junkyard to find that they do have an '81 rabbit diesel, complete with exhaust manifold and downpipe.  Would this fit on my '83 Scirocco 8v?  If so, this is the "performance" one, right?(well at least better performing than my toilet bowl manifold), with the dual downpipe?  Lastly, after looking in my bentley I see that the cars with the dual downpipes have a bracket that goes from the downpipe to the engine block, do I need to get this also?

Thanks in advance,

Rob