Mk1 progress report

Okay, here's a little update about my car. As it stands, the body work is
90% done and the engine bay has been painted and clear coated. Oh man, it is
beautiful! I decided on a new VW color called "Ink Blue". Check out the
Passat in this picture:
<http://www.scottvw.com/vw_interactive/customer_cars/locopo.htm>

In my opinion the color is conservative but not stodgy, sporty yet still
understated. I saw a Passat at a local car show last month and said, "That's
it! That's the color!" :^)

Anyway, the new high-compression (11:1) 2032cc motor goes in this week,
throttlebodies and suspension are next. Then, I've got to program the TEC-II
and sort out the bugs. That's about "all" there is left. Keep your fingers
crossed!

P.S. For a story and specs on my ride, click here:
<http://www.clubvac.com/tech_proj_1.html>
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut