rocco almost caught on fire

Same thing happened on my '81 S, it was the dimmer part of the headlight
switch.

I replaced it, and kept the light intensity on the dimmer all the way
up, so that it wouldn't happen again.

Peter - Bear Delaware 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '83 GTI

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D182867565=
1

'79, '81, '84=BD Scirocco=20
For Sale: '84 & '88 Scirocco rollers $400 each=20
<http://thescirocco.com>
Peloquin LSD *
<http://www.techtonicstuning.com>
<http://autotech.com>
<http://www.quaifeamerica.com>

* Peloquin info
<http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/6622/about.html>

May 020 Quaife Special $760 shipped!

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=3Dpeter%40thescirocco.com

Feel free to leave feedback @ http://feedbyte.com

SS Spring Special!!! 1.8T 2.5" TT SS Turbo-back DP/Cat/Exhaust $785
delivered=20