Well dammnit...

So I did my big brake upgrade today on the '85... 9" solid to
10.1" vented powergrooves in the front, and drums to discs in the rear,
with stainless lines all around.  Went as smooth as could be expected (the
brake lines above the rear axle are a real bitch) until I went to install
my new MC.  I overtightened the proportioning valves, and cracked the
master cylinder... damnit.

So, anyone in the Seattle area have a 22mm master cyl they want to sell
tomorrow?

Dan

--
I bet even my own urine would taste good in Seattle.

		-- Chris Sidi