transmission recap (long)

Ehhh...here's what's going on:  Al's bringing a tranny with a weird
problem, Saturday the tech procedure will be to simply tear it down and
determine what's wrong.

I'll be delivering a rebuilt one to Patrick at Cincy, and may have to
do one for Big Mac by then also.

Sunday is autox day!

If you leave it with me, I can do everthing after Cincy, and ship it to
you.  Quaife install is no sweat, but it takes time to set the preload
correctly.  Don't want the pressure at Cincy!

Lemme know...

Ron