the bloodletting conitnues.

Cathy, that wire is the black pair off the back of the switch. One of the
two feeds switched 12v to the dash. the other feeds the coil. You can jumper
the connection from the coil to the + term of the battery as a test.Connect
the two then turn the key to start the car. turning the key off will not
stop the engine though. You'll have to pull the wire to do that!

Good luck,

Julie

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)