Which A/F Gauge? (was RE: A/F gauge placement...)

I have an old dial type Westach A/F guage that was custom made?/ordered? by
Ed Valvo a couple years back.
I think Honold remembers him, Ed had a VERY fast, stock looking, 4dr. beige
Rabbit, now I think he is into Buick GN's. LOL.
I don't know if these are still avail. (doubt it) but I did an online
search and couldn't find them :(
If you are real interested I could probably get ahold of Ed and see if he
can still get them.
While searching I also came across this tho'
<<http://www.myzero.com/gauges/afgauge.html>> seemed kinda interesting.

Randy