anyone want an '82?

I acquired an '82 Scirocco a few weeks ago that I thought
about stripping out.  It was not a complete car when I got
it.  However, someone contacted me about making it
driveable so I've done almost everything to get it there.
(Still needs a window and some brake work).  However, the
guy just backed out on me, so I've got this thing sitting
in my yard needing a home.  Or a stripping.  (It is a
straight car with almost no rust.)

Details:

Maroon exterior with the following exceptions:  black hood
and driver's door, tornado red driver's fender.  Black
interior w/ '87 8v seats (no rips).  No rear hatch cover.
Totally stock except riding on Mk 1 alloys.  Odo reads
about 120k if I remember right, no idea if it works.  Brand
new clutch with perhaps 1 mile on it.

Someone give it a home.  Please.  I will keep it 'til Cincy
if need be, but no longer.

$300 as is.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace