From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of JCJJCC@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 10:04 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: hey guys i have a theft story for you!!!!!!!!! please read for
your safety

a guy named Mk1rocco80 is on the loose. i was talking to him one day and he
arranged for me to send him my intake off of my scirocco 16v and he would
send me his gti 16v intake, throttle body, exhaust manifold, and downpipe.
he
said he shipped it the day after he recieved my intake, and i also ordered a
set of cv axles for a gti from him through paypal. that never showed up
either.  i finally caught him online and he said he was in a car wreck and
he
never got to send it out yet, which means he lied to me once already. then i
caught him online again and he said he shipped out the parts the day he went
back to work that monday. that was three mondays ago. now i still have no
parts and he has my intake. i got on under another name and saw him online
and talked to him since he ignored MY screen name and found out he was never
in a wreck!! then he found out it was me and quickly signed off. all i
wanted
was my parts in return. i was saving the rocco intake for my friend for his
16v rocco until i had the chance to get a 16v intake for a gti in exchange.
so i held out on my friend to get parts that i never got!!!!!!!!! that
sucks!
so i just wanted to let all of you know out there about this guy that goes
by
the name of MK1ROCCO80   it just pi**es me off to get screwed by some one i
was trying to help. let me know what you guys thinks please. i need some
help
in finding this guy. thanks guys, L.J. :mad:  :mad:  :mad: