under virus attack I think

Attachments in email have nothing to do with HTML.  You can send attachments
from Pine even :-)  now, if you are seeing inline images in your email
program, that is how your client is set up, not how the mail is being sent.

I have also received many of these emails - and yes, it seems peoples
(windows) systems are getting infected and the virus is using their mail
program to generate new mail.  Attachments DO NOT CAUSE HARM unless you
execute them.  Well, at least not on my Mac :P   I just hit delete, gone.

Greg

--

'84 VW Scirocco
'01 Ford Focus ZX3