From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of UrGTI@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 10:35 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: under virus attack I think

I have recieved 5 emails today with zip attachments and one of them was from
a list member even. Is anyone else getting bombarded like me?? I dont dare
download the files since I dont know what will happen. I seem to get at
least one a day now and I supposedly sent a virus to some other guy.

I dont know what kind of antivirus software if any is on my computer since I
dont know much about these things. Maybe I could forward them to somone that
can check these out for me?

Jasin