Cam Question (8V)

Well the GTi "G" Grin was an euro thing only.
the "N" grinds are to be found on 1.6L heads (unsure what year/engine codes)

remember you need the distributor gear from teh 3a to put on your JH
distributors,
need to swap oil pan and oil pump from JH-> 3a, and there is also thuis
plate you have to install on the 3a (I beleive Techtonics used to sell this
part)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **