Carfax Anyone???

SHEESH!!!! Forget it already....Thanks for the help,
GUYS..... it's not like i'm selling my Scirocco or
anything!  But it was the Suburban or a minivan and I
choose a Suburban.  Hell, my suburban may have to tow
one of your asses to a garage if your vw breaks down
on the side of the freeway(like that's never
happened).  Besides, after owning 5 VW's, I've found
that you can't comfortably seat 6 people, even in a
Jetta.   I agree , some people should not be allowed
behind the wheel of an SUV , or ANY vehicle for that
matter, (I've read some of the stories about the way
some of us scirocco owners drive), but after 18 years
behind the wheel and only 2 tickets and defensive
driver training, I feel I am capable of handling that
big ass Suburban sitting in my driveway.

                                (let the flaming
begin)                                           Luis