16V for sale in NY westchester county

       Well, I sold my Rocco to my dad to get money for a down payment on my
Impreza. Well, he has had it for about a year and a half and after doing some
body work and making it more of a street friendly vehicle he has decided to
stop his new found project and sell my old car. I think he wants a Harley or
some silly mid-life crisis toy that is cooler to him the my VW.

       I think he is asking a bit much but I did tell him I would put it up
on the list to see if anyone wanted it. He is asking 3000 obo. I'll give a
brief over view of the car and if anyone has any interest just email me and
I'll give you more detail on the little beast.

- 88 16v Tornado Red
- Sun roof
- No cracks in dash
- Black leather not ripped but has wear marks
- 35% tint all around
- 275,000 miles on Chassis
- 50,000 miles on the bottom end
- 15,000 on valvetrain
- I put about 10 to 15 k on a 96 Jetta GL tranny thats in this car nice
longer gears.
- 15 inch alloys
- 15 205 50 Sumatoma or how ever you spell it Z rated rubber
- Koni adjustable all corners
- Coil-over sleeves front and rear
- Sparco Hood pins
- Jamex Hood Lifts
- Poly bushings on A-arms and upper rear towers
- Eurosport Front and rear tower braces
- Nuespeed 28 mm rear sway bar
- Tectonics 2.25 aluminized pipes cat back to muffler
- Tectonics racing down pipe
- Sebrings 3 inch stainless can
- Sebrings 4 inch resonated rolled tip
- Euro Lights and front signals
- Converted rear tail lights
- Jetta big rear bumper fitted (slight melt from exhaust flaming)
- Beru Plugs
- Eurosport wires
- Nuespeed short shift kit with weighted rod
- AC removed with proper pulleys
- Oil Cooler
- Windage tray
- Weird intake I made
- Nuespeed 3 gauge panel Oil temp and presure(no work) and Air Fuel ratio
gauge
- Momo 300 mm wheel
- Momo hub meant for a 911 (longer then the one meant for the car w/ and
added half
   inch spacer
- Momo Knob
- Made map holder on passenger side

Thats all I can think of right now.

Oh there is a crack in the front wind shield that runs in the tint strip.
Door map compartment was cut buy the owner before me but I never repaired it.
one Koni might be blown not to sure though. and the body will need to be
painted. My dad did some body work to it and got it ready for paint but
decided to sell before he finished it.

Oh the car no longer spits flames the motor has been detunned a bit.

If you need pictures or want more info just let me know.

Later
~Danny~
Now VW less . . least I got my VW tattoo . . !