beating a vw

Sciroccos and Cabriolets were made in Germany. Fox,
Golf, etc were made in Brazil, Mexico, etc...

Not only was the design better (ie. heads), the
quality of the craftmanship is a whole lot better.
Northern people are not affected by the sun, no
afternoon snooze in Germany.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- MrAudi <vze3pj7t@verizon.net> a écrit : > anyone
else ever notice that a vw that has been