is this a good trade

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C1F4EF.412FD760

Seems to be in good shape and all except for the body.  You can look at =
this two different ways.  There is one group of people who KNOW what =
their vehicles are worth and another group that has no idea.  I go after =
the second group when I buy something and this guy is obviously in the =
first group.  He knows what he has is worth something and wants to get =
as much out of it as possible and isn't in the "gotta sell" stage yet.  =
Secondly, Caddys are worth money in good shape, probably more (on =
average) than a Scirocco because of their limited production and very =
limited gas production.  I recently bought a 81 Diesel for commuting and =
got it for $500.  The body is in great, straight condition with original =
still shinny paint that looks like it was garaged.  Reciepts show that =
VW replaced the diesel motor 80K miles ago and all it needs is a head =
gasket (which came with the truck) and a set of tires.  This guy =
obviously didn't know what he had.  Oh, it is an LX also!  (not a big =
deal but worth noting---almost like the deluxe version of the Rabbit, no =
big deal).  I realize this is a Scirocco list and all but if that truck =
was painted, I would have already made the trade!!  In my situation =
though, I was looking for an addition not a replacement so I didn't have =
to give up my hotrod.  HTH!!

Dave

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C1F4EF.412FD760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Seems to be in good shape and all except for the =

body.&nbsp; You can look at this two different ways.&nbsp; There is one =
group of=20
people who KNOW what their vehicles are worth and another group that has =
no=20
idea.&nbsp; I go after the second group when I buy something and this =
guy is=20
obviously in the first group.&nbsp; He knows what he has is worth =
something and=20
wants to get as much out of it as possible and isn't in the "gotta sell" =
stage=20
yet.&nbsp; Secondly, Caddys are worth money in good shape, probably more =
(on=20
average) than a Scirocco because of their limited production and very =
limited=20
gas production.&nbsp; I recently bought a 81 Diesel for commuting and =
got it for=20
$500.&nbsp; The body is in great, straight condition with original still =
shinny=20
paint that looks like it was garaged.&nbsp; Reciepts show that VW =
replaced the=20
diesel motor 80K miles ago and all it needs is a head gasket (which came =
with=20
the truck) and a set of tires.&nbsp; This guy obviously didn't know what =
he=20
had.&nbsp; Oh, it is an LX also!&nbsp; (not a big deal but worth =
noting---almost=20
like the deluxe version of the Rabbit, no big deal).&nbsp; I realize =
this is a=20
Scirocco list and all but if that truck was painted, I would have =
already made=20
the trade!!&nbsp; In my situation though, I was looking for an addition =
not a=20
replacement so I didn't have to give up my hotrod.&nbsp; =
HTH!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dave</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: =
0px">&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01C1F4EF.412FD760--