(semi-OT) windshield removal

--=======22443FA=======

The problem is that he is going to do this to an '85 GTI, which is not like
the Scirocco in
that it's windshield is glued in and then a molding pressed(or lightly
hammered) in afterwards.
You will definitely have to cut it out, and unless you are very slow and
careful have a good
chance of breaking it.