Cincy: hotrod plans/what to do? ACK!

Larry, what does combustion chamber size have to do with detonation
characteristics? I know that there is a relationship; I just don't know what
it is.

Btw, this 95.5mm crank and 83.5mm bore scares me. Can you say "horrible rod
ratio"? I knew you could. :^) The extremity of the rod angles and the
potential for wear and tear in the bores seems pretty crazy. Then again, I
know that people build these motors and are happy with them. So... the
feeble engineer part of my brain is in conflict with my moderate-level
hotrodder knowledge yet again. :^)

-decisions. -decisions.
--
Scott F. Williams