Apex suspension & coilovers. groupbuy?

I have a buddy that wants to get a group buy in order and asked me to
ask the scirocco list if there is any interest. Email him if you have
any questions or interest. Below are details

Apex is the only manufacturer I know of that makes lowering springs that
drop the car that low. Speaking of which, if I can get enough interest,
I will do a group buy on Apex suspension products. This is IF I can get
enough interest, and one time only pricing just for the group buy. I
think I can offer the following: -Lowering springs for most VW's
$149/set. Some are a couple bucks more, others are a couple bucks less.
-Suspension kits for most VW's $349 - includes new, shortened shocks and
struts matched to a set of lowering springs. As with the springs, some
are a couple bucks more, some are a couple bucks less. -Coilovers for
most VW's for $1050/set. 1-3.5 inches drop, 22 position top adjustable
rebound. This price is for all the vw coilovers they offer.

Once Again, these prices are IF I get enough interest. I need to sell
the equivalent of 8 sets of coilovers to make this work. After the buy,
they would go up to approx $1250-$1300 for a set of coilovers. Retail is
$1399/set. Suspension kit retail is $524 - $589. Lowering springs retail
price is $199 - $239. PVW rated their coilovers highly, as they tested
them right along with KW, and some others on project buzzbox. Let me
know what you guys think

Email me at vwmikelvw@aol.com if you have any more questions

Thanks Mike