Cincy: hotrod plans/what to do? ACK!

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Go to your friendly local airport and buy a couple 5
> gallon
> > containers of 100LL.  It's leaded fuel, so you'd best
> not
> > have a cat, but you're gauranteed not to give you any
> > pinging problems.
>
> Yeah, but... where would I find Avgas out by your place?

My GAWD Scott, I hope you're kidding.  Current price here
at Clinton County Airport is cheap by avgas standards -
$1.99 a gallon, all taxes included.

> Hmmm... As for the
> cat... I don't allow pets to ride in the car. So, at
> least that isn't a
> problem. ;^)

LOL

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace