From: Cathy Boyko [mailto:losinit@usa.net]=20
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 6:21 PM
To: Tyler Pease
Subject: Re: [Bolt Patterns]

"Tyler Pease" <uberzip@attbi.com> wrote:
> ---------------------------------------------=20
>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative=20
> ---------------------------------------------=20
I would really like to put a pair of the newer vw alloys on my car.  So
far it seems like every pair I look at is 5 bolt pattern.  Do they make
the factory alloys that you see on new bugs, jetta, and passats with the
4x100 pattern?   =20

Pretty sure the A4 chassis is all five bolt. But I think the Cabrio is
on an
older platform, that may be your only hope. (I just looked in my
"driver's
gear" catalogue, yes, they are four bolt, but they list them as 6 X14,
hardly
big! It didn't say they were 4X100, but likely they are. I can scan them
if
you'd like) The A1-A3 are all 4X100 as far as I know. At least the ones
on my
life have all been ( and my Bug's 5X100, with the 225 wide 17's, woohoo!
Big
fat rubber for a fat little car)