From: Ron Pieper [mailto:rapieper@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:56 PM
To: Wes Brockway; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: vwtype53@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: O Gurus of Rocdom

Sure Wes, see my b/c emails, we can get this fixed up in one day during
the week.  I have vacation on May 11 week and would like to get it done
before then, if you're willing to drag it up to Cincy.

Ron
--- Wes Brockway <kywes@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Ron, what Daun said. I'm sure Saturday at the gathering is chock full
> and I cannot stay Sunday in case something didn't work out. I could
> come Friday. I am, however, able to work out a day or two during the
> week in
> May weekends would be tough. My job is such that I can do this. After
> reading Dave's post and Al's et al I do believe I could do it but
> would
> rather have some help especially on my first rebuild. LMK if this is
> possibility.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.