O Gurus of Rocdom

Depends on the Bentley... The newer manual for the 16V's and stuff sucks in
a lot of way to the one that covers the older 8V. I constantly use my older
manual when the new book leaves me wondering. I think the tranny section in
the newer book is particularly bad.

-Raffi

I just got my manuals from Southern California  so the gauge project will
be back on!