WAY OT: gift ideas for groomsmen

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 02:18:50PM -0700, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

>    Ok - I've been taking way too much heat from my fiancee about leaving
>    this until now...
>
>    Does anyone have any cool ideas for a groomsmen's gift?
>
>    My first thought was a monogrammed pocket Leatherman, but that seems a
>    little cheesy...

Man, that would be pretty cool, really.  Especially if your groomsmen are
the hands-on type.

>    Don't want to do flasks (even though 4 out of 5 of us could be
>    classified as border-line alchies)

My buddy did this, it went over pretty well.  Then again, the best wedding
present I ever gave was a whipped cream maker with 2 cartons of
chargers... The bride, a great cook, loves it, and so does the groom, my
rave'in buddy.

Dan

--
Even in a Benji lunchbox, grain alcohol is a pretty manly drink.

		-- Grant T. Michalski