Another new muffler!

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> What about the Ultraflow?

I had the OEM Bosal and thought it was a piece of
crap, kept sprouting new holes on the bottom, didn't
sound like anything impressive. I replaced it with the
TT cat-back with SS Dynomax Ultraflow, took it out for
a spin and was very impressed with the new found
response, felt like it truly had it's pipes cleaned!
The only problem, and this seems to be common with the
Ultraflow, is a raspy noise at around 4,500RPM that
lasts a few hundred RPM then fades. I've learned to
live with the raspy stuff since it's not heard unless
I'm doing the spirited driving thing.

Later...