Financial tally on our cars!

yeah I agree, 19K in 3 years on the GTX project of mine...
if I stopped at thinking about it.... I would cry (done this once...bleh!)

beside I have done ford projects in the past and after the dust settled I
was still 12K out and the car was still not worth more than 5-6K.
so it is never a winnign situation with restoration projects (unless you go
for ultra rare cars (ie: 64.5 Shelby GT-350 Convertible with leather
interiror that will cost you 10-15K to restore but can be sold due to rarity
on the market for 20-25K.(mint restoration from ground up here)

enough said!

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **got the 3a Engine, planny progresses**
1988 16v *planning GT or GTII euro look*
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco