Scirocco Storm?

I don't think there was a Storm made for the US
market.  All Sciroccos were made at Karmann.  I also
think all Storms were 8v's.  VWPowered thats on
VWVortex has a Storm you can email him here:
killmurder_@hotmail.com
--- Elijah R <nicadimus@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was reading some articles on the Scirocco Storm
> and found that they were
> built by Karmann of Osnabruck. Can listers familiar
> with MKII history tell
> me how to best identify a storm from a fake storm.
> My Roc (86 16v) has
> Karman badges (golden) on the B pillars, could this
> be a sign? It also has
> the Wolsfburg badges on the fenders. It has Euro
> bumpers, the dark tail
> lights, power windows, two position sunroof, a/c,
> rear wiper/defroster,
> leather, and 160 or 180 on the speedo.  What sets
> the Storms apart from the
> rest. Thanks for any help you give in discovering my
> cars lineage ;)

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm