Another question

I run all of my A1 8v VW's with no timing belt cover. It looks cooler tha=
t=20
way :)
I have never caught anything in my timing belt, never had any problems=20
whatsover doing this. I know lots of other people who do this as well.=20
Most people run at least a lower timing belt cover though, which I do not.
	-Josiah