Alternator issues

Get an alternator for a car with AC, if you don't have one already. You
can just replace the voltage regulator, which has the brushes on it, and
that will solve your voltage problem just as well as a new alternator
will. The only thing that actually wears out in an alternator is the
bearings and the brushes, in my experience.
	-Josiah