'82 runs outta gas on hard right turns

I would be curious to know about this, too - my '83 GTi stalls when I turn
at all at less than 1/3 of a tank - the problem starts in intense
cornering as about 2/3 of a tank. It's got a crappy AutoZone (or
something) tank in it that I assumed just had no baffles in it, and I was
going to replace it with a "normal" tank. But if there is a way to do
something about it, then I won't have to replace the tank, which is
brand-new.
	-Josiah