[non-roc] cis-e fox is slooowww..

Did you check the compression? Is it good? Clogged cats will make it run
crappier and crappier the higher in the RPM range you go. In the extreme
case, they don't even start (I've had this happen - crazy). Check timing -
valve and ignition - and take the cat out if you think it might be
clogged. For diagnostic purposes only, of course :)
	-Josiah