custom front air dams

Oh GOD!  Not that one for an MK1 that's mounted on the underside of the
MK2 bumper...PLEASE tell me you weren't looking at that one.  B.F.U.

Anyway, it would help if you cued us in on the year of your Scirocco.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV