any one got any suggestions --i want to do something..mad and unique...

Isn't this a given?  Don't you ultimately decide what you do to your car?
He is just trying to get some suggestions.  It seems apparent to me that he
doesn't have the experience that others on the list may so asking for
suggestions makes a lot of sense to me.  If you don't have any suggestions
then you don't reply.  I don't believe I read this wrong but this is my take
on his question.

Dave

Daun wrote:
Bottom line - it's YOUR car, do what YOU'D like to do to
it.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of
the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace